Part number IFWB-C01PT is sixteen ounces of highly concentrated invisible blue UV dye.
SPECIAL DEAL! Buy four pints of any IFWB Series color and get FREE SHIPPING! Use the code: IFWBPINT4
Risk Reactor Inc.'s IFWB-C0 Clear Blue Fluorescent tracer for water based mediums is one of our most popular because of its strength, invisibility, and versatility. IFWB-C0 has a very strong fluorescent effect for use in invisible inks, security paper printing, inks, special effects, markings, coding applications, and paints. Our Clear Blue Fluorescent Water Based tracer is clear in regular light, but fluoresces a bright blue under Risk Reactor Black Light. Used to detect leaks, invisible color additive, color enhancer, color shifted, and non-destructive testing. Risk Reactors tracer is a very strong concentrated liquid. Being a liquid, it disperses easily into your systems. This ultraviolet additive is a very versatile item with countless uses and solves about 94% of client’s water based fluorescent dye needs.
Pint of Invisible UV Blue IFWB-C01PT Fluorescent Dye Concentrate Product Introduction:
Risk Reactor Inc.'s Clear Fluorescent Blue Dye is stable, light fast and can be used with a variety of solvents. It is used in security inks, paints, coatings, glue, adhesives, tracing, and other applications. Our IFWB-C0 Clear Blue is used in numerous applications and is one item to always include with your order. Clients also use this dye to add to other pigmented mediums to add depth, color, brightness, or a dual effect. For Non-Destructive Testing purposes the IFWB-C0 is the workhorse used by it or in addition to other colorants. This is a light colored powder that when dissolved completely it is absolutely clear or invisible to the naked eye and will show an intense bright color under Risk Reactor Black Light. The color can shift from blue to white depending on the concentration in your medium.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's IFWB-C01PT Clear Fluorescent Blue Tracer:
- Good light fastness the invisible mark can be seen years later.
- Invisible and brilliant fluorescent UV blue water effects.
- Absolutely clear when diluted.
- Excellent resistance to heat.
- Fluoresces very brightly in both 365 NM and 395 NM light sources.
- Used in conformal coatings and fugitive glue applications.
- Used in thermoplastics, coatings, printing inks, man-made fibers and as a tracer.
- Incredibly strong fluorescent effect.
- Highly concentrated saving you money.
- It is clear when diluted preventing stains and other unwanted marks.
- Fluoresces a bright blue under long wave black light.
- Cleans up with water.
- Safe and non-toxic.
- Can be used with our B3WB-365 Hand Held Black Light or our BRTH-365 rechargeable black light for mobility.
- IFWB-C0 is perfect for use with UV sensors for automation.
- This is the same product as T1020 Invisible Blue Fluorescent Aqueous Tracer!
Risk Reactor Inc.’s IFWB-C01PT is used in:
Water Tracing because when this IFWB-C01PT dries it leave an invisible mark.
Invisible fluorescent leak detection project.
Folder gluers to mark paper for counting.
Conformal Coatings to prove that a lubricate was used or if a glaze has complete coverage.
UV Sensor and automation markings.
Non-destructive testing because it does not leave a visible mark.
Printing Inks and stamping coatings.
Special Effects for home, movie and camera work.
Color shifter when added to other colors.
Testing companies and laboratories to prove quality.
Tank constructors and installers to prevent leaks.
Questions Clients Ask About the IFWB-C0.
What is the difference between the 365 NM UV light and the 395 NM UV light when illuminating the IFWB-C0 UV Dye? This dye can be used with both, it accepts a wide range of UV energy sources. Here is the difference, 365 NM produces better difference between dye and back ground but more expensive. The 395 NM cheaper more throw for the dollar, and has more visible blue light. Now for your application the 395 NM should be fine since you are checking to see if the dye ingresses into your product.